Wednesday, April 2, 2014

Good Guy Ganon; now we're getting somewhere!




After all these studies I thought, maybe, I was starting to get to know the guy. Or his face, anyways. It was his silhouette and outfit that wasn't clicking just yet. The rectangle he was rocking in the picture above just didn't suit him. I went back to sketching, trying to find the strong, young king I'd somehow misplaced.

ah the wonders of triangles.  Not to mention a higher center of gravity. 


Link just isn't Link without a green tunic, but Ganon needed to look the part of a hero. Thus the whites and golds to accent the red to his costume. The sash around his waist has the colors of all three goddesses; red, blue and green


Bonus; pics of Ganon as a boar I just recently re-earthed





No comments:

Post a Comment